MindWave

One of the common mind-storming topic is what all can we do with the EEG/ECG, etc. data. And thoughts really go wild, from starting a vehicle, sending rockets to remote places in the universe, etc...
This, when I was at school studying Biomedical Engineering.
This SAT & SUN was amazing, when one of that thought came to life.
After my data mining class, I checked what else is going on at HackerDojo.
It was a hackathon weekend for NeuroSky.

I was instantly immersed missing all my weekend schedules.
I used their MindWave device.
Completed setting it up on my mac and started reading the raw data by end of SAT.
Completed parsing the raw data into java objects and further into JSON strings.
This augments NeuroSky API. So, the device data is, now, made available in JSON strings on mac, too.
Now, I have to dig in my memories to find what were all thought of possible once such data is easily available.

While at it, I met amazing people and very helping NeuroSky team. Thank you, all.
One man typed/maneuvered mac at lightning speeds.
One man succeeded firing the gun simulation using the MindSet.
Amazing people.

Popular Posts