Google Glasses and Me ?

Created, Owned and Promoted by 'The Google'.
Sends out dev units.
And People buys, too.
Uses, many.
Cool.

Why am I, in their video ?

Do I have a choice ?
Keith and Saad, says 'No F***ing Way' ?!

This is all going on, one side.

On the other side, national monuments like golden gate bridge doesn't have video suveillance.
Bicycle rider hits my wife and runs away.  And my wife suffers for 6 months and carries metal plates/screws in both her hands, for the rest of her life.  No Videos to catch him.  No Officials wants to take the case, further.

Google:
Why can't you send 100 of your glasses and place all over the golden gate bridge or any such ?
So, you can capture the world in motion ?
And help people like me receive justice ?!

Here is what, you don't need glasses for it. just a video camera.  here I pay for it, just influence the system to put those camera's and maintain them.

Popular Posts